- Attend to customers (sales and record keeping).
- Manage office stock, preparing regular reports, and organize company records.
- Organize a filing system for company documents.
- Manage customer requests, contacts, queries and correspondence.
- Provide administrative support for employees, monitor attendance and manage staff movement related to work.
- Organize and keep office environment clean.
- Must reside in Lagos (Very Close proximity to Computer Village, Ikeja).
- Must be able to use computers and smart mobile devices.
- Previous experience in a similar position or industry is an additional advantage.
- Able to communicate well. Fluency in English and Igbo will be an additional advantage.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be result oriented and creative in their method of approach to work and tasks.
Requirements and Skills
- minimum qualification: ond/hnd.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
₦ 40,000 - 50,000
Archive: We are looking to recruit staff who will provide front desk/administrative support and manage day to day tasks within our organization.<br />Qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae using the role "Front Desk/Administrative Officer" as the subject of the e-mail.