* Reporting to the Managing Director, the COO will be
responsible for directing and coordinating the
operational activities covering collections, settlements
and payments, client management and corporate
* The individual will also be responsible for ensuring
optimal delivery of technology services for the
*Provide overall leadership to the operations and
technology departments by establishing goals,
objectives and plans that support the company's
*Ensure an efficient operations management workflow
* Periodically identify, customize and adopt best
practice approaches and techniques to strengthen the
* Coordinate and ensure seamless operational activities
in line with available resources - human, material and
financial to achieve the Company's overall objectives.
* Develop and institute strong integrity, high ethical
standards as well as establish a goal/result oriented,
performance driven and disciplined culture.
* Prepare and submit periodic management reports on
the activities of the division for Board and
* Develop and implement systems and processes
designed to accommodate the rapid growth
objectives of the organisation.
* Act on behalf of and perform any other duties that
may be assigned by the MD/CEO or the Board.
* Must have experience in operations management and
working knowledge of information technology.
* Knowledge of capital markets and money market
* High level of integrity, ethical standards and values.
* Strong leadership and management skills and ability
to manage and work with people of diverse
background and interest.
* Stature and visibility in the pension business network.
* A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable
* A Masters / MBA or any other relevant professional
qualification will be an added advantage.
* Minimum of eighteen (18) years' cognate experience,
of which at least twelve (12) years must have been in
the financial services sector (preferably pension or
asset management) and five years in a senior
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.glovixintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08 — show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.