ADEKUOROYE SOLOMON MAYOWA
Phone no Email: SolomonAdekuoroye@gmail.com
To be an effective, committed and dedicated member of an established firm that offers an accommodating and tasking work environment, Solomon Adekuoroye, a go-getter, is looking for an opportunity to work with a results driven, value-oriented company where he can put his skills and expertise to good use. He’s self-motivated, highly resourceful and equally results driven, which makes him a perfect addition to any firm. With a gigantic team spirit given the opportunity to work in liaison with a team of hard-working, skilled and efficient people and to contribute immensely to the overall growth of the establishment
Fishery Farming Expert
• Worked with a team to launch, manage and execute Fish farming projects using creative and forby means to achieve desired results during production phases
• Developed special negotiating skills and ability to analyse market value systems especially during sales
• Brainstorm with team members to create and launch unique and innovative plans for projects.
• My leadership, time management and analytical skills have equally improved through engagement with diverse persons.
Class Assistant Effortswill group of Schools
• Managed a team of communications enthusiasts to write and develop simple and creative communications strategies and contents, to attract our target audience (children and their wards) and achieve desired results for projects within set dates.
• Went through thorough thought processes to arrive at strategic mapped out plans to carry out projects within set timeframe.
• Working in a different space with different minds helped me realize I am equally driven by competent team members to achieve set goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE and INTEREST
• Projects launching, executing and implementation.
• Return on investment (ROI) management and analysis.
• Strategic Planning and study of key performance indicators (KPI).
• Enthusiast of Human Resource Management.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND RELEVANT SKILLS
• Exceptional interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
• Self-motivation and ability to communicate complex concepts.
• Strong leadership skills and good decision maker.
• Procurement and Contracting.
• Negotiating skills and a good team player with amiable personality.
• Impeccable strategic, analytical planning and problem-solving skills.
• Resourceful, competent and cool under pressure.
• Team building spirit.
• Excellent charter of the PERT and GANTT charts
• Intermediate user of Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• A professional user of Corel Draw, Photoshop and major Social media apps.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
• Programme: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry August 2017
• Academic Standing: Third Class Honours
• Project and Facility Management Professional; certified by the Global Institute of Project Management, an affiliate of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Oct 2019
• Diploma in Project Management; ALISON Oct 2019
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE and VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY
President NYSC Charity Club April 2019 to October 2019
• Managed several outreach projects that catered to the needs of the less-privileged via hospital outreaches and orphanage home while working with a team of executive members of the club to achieve a unique goal.
Class Representative OAU Pre-degree January 2010 to October 2010
• Managed the time schedules for different classes and was an active mediator between the lecturers and students by disseminating information as at when due and also planning classes, making text books available for purchase by students
• Member of the Students Chemical Society of Nigeria’s Editorial board during my OAU undergraduate days.
Group Leader for a church youth group January 2018 to December 2018
• Planned, Managed and hosted events to meet various objectives for which the events where created while also brainstorming with Group members in other to carry them along
Major Languages Spoken:
English, Pidgin English and Yoruba.
Reading professional books, networking, keeping up with trends and learning new things