This latest version of D900 OBD2 Car Scanner 2017 Version will give you the freedom to troubleshoot any problem with your car, truck or vehicle by reading the diagnostic trouble codes that appears when the check engine light is showing. This diagnostic kit is essential tool for all car owners, it will save you a lot of time and energy when your vehicle breaks down. This scanner works with all 1996 and newer cars and light trucks that are OBDII compliant. It features a read hard memory and historic codes and it also has the ability to show definitions. This versatile equipment allows you to erase codes and reset Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL). This scanner will help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling used vehicle. This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, DTC and some manufacturer specific displays. DTCs are codes that are stored by the cars in-board computer system in response to the vehicle issue. The codes are made up of 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and they will serve as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
This is an OBD2 and EOBD scanner which supports the following protocols:
CAN/ KWP 2000/ ISO 9141-2/ J1850 VPW/ J1850 PWM
Supports ISO, VPW and PWM BUS systems as well as CAN BUS systems.
Support vehicles: after 1996
Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ford, Ford Diesel, Geo,
1. It Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBDII compliant (including the CAN, J1850 PWM,J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols)
2.Read hard (memory)/pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
3.Erase codes and reset MIL
4.View live data stream
5.View freeze frame data
6.Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
7.I/M monitor readiness test
8.Vehicle information(on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode9)
9.Record and playback
• Works with most 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant, wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
• Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
• Easy to-read LCD display, unit fits conveniently fits in the palm or your hand.
• Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
• Reads SAE, generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
• Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.)on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
• Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
• Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
• Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
• Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
• Code definitions displayed on unit screen.
• Large, 128*64 easy-to-read back light LCD display with adjustable
• Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
• Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
Version: BV9.99 2014F
Power: by vehicle or by X3 AA batteries (batteries not included)
Cable length: 109cm /43″