About The Product
It is the dealer diagnostic scanner for comprehensive Citroen and Peugeot cars diagnostic. You can do all as a authorized dealer does. This diagnostics software allows you to perform complete diagnosis of all from 1995 until present models. It is performed via OBD-II connector (which is located near steering wheel) or via manufacturer-specific connector (only older cars, pre-2001).
1. Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read trouble codes, this software performs nearly ALL the functions like the dealer diagnostic tool. Our diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexer, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).
2. The following diagnostic functions are supported:
- Read identification
- Displays complete identification of control unit, e.g. part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer, etc...
- Read trouble codes
- Displays all stored and pending trouble codes with complete description (e.g. "Rail pressure - too low pressure").
3. Program supports report printing or copy to clipboard.
4. Clear trouble codes
5. This function clears all stored trouble codes and other diagnostic information.
6. Auto-scan (complete car scan/test)
7. Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in car and reads all diagnostic fault codes.
8. Measured Values: Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis
9) Actuator test: Actuator test activates particular actuator (e.g. turn on fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc..)
10. Programming functions/Adaptation: This feature is of great importance in all vehicles because systems like Engine control units, Immobilizers, Airbags, Alarms, Body Control Units, and some others, require you to perform reset or programming procedures after car repair is done, or even configuration after replacing broken Control Unit.
11. Hardware and software requirements: Software requires at least Intel Celeron/Pentium III 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 50MB free HDD space and USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended) and Microsoft Windows 98 SP2/2000/XP with the latest service pack installed
12. If customer requires, we can prepare ready to work PC