GODOX Reemix Remote Control incorporates the functions of studio flash trigger, speedlite trigger and remote shutter release into one unit, enabling you control studio strobe, flashgun and camera only by one set of remote. Rm II is added with an umbrella holder.
Trigger Studio Strobe
Connect REEMIX with your studio flash to trigger synchronously. Multi-channels enables you trigger more than one strobe at the same time.
Control Flash Speedlite
Mount the transmitter onto your camera and attach the receiver to your speedlite hotshoe. You can wirelessly control your off-camera flashgun. Recommend to have more REEMIX receivers to create multi-slave-flash shooting environment.
RMII is Equipped with umbrella holder and angular rotation bracket, which offers more flexible use.
Release Camera Shutter
REEMIX has different cables to support Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentex and Olympus cameras.
Set your camera in correspondence mode, you can simply release your camera shutter in auto focus, single & continuous shot, bulb and delay from a distance.
· C1, Canon EOS 550D(Rebel T2i), 1000D(Rebel XS), 500D(Rebel T1i), 450D(Rebel Xsi)
· Pentax: K-7, K20D
· C3, Canon EOS 7D, 5D Mark II, 50D, 40D, 30D, 1D Mark IV
· N1, Nikon D300S, D700, D300, D3X, D3, D3S, D200
· N2, Nikon D70S, Nikon D80
· N3, Nikon D90, Nikon D5000
· OP3, Olympus E-1, E-3, E10, E20, E20N, E100RS, C2500L, E300
· OP12, Olympus E-P1, E-P2, E30, E620, E450, E510, E410, SP-570UZ, SP-560UZ, SP-550UZ, SP-510UZ
· S1, Sony, a500, a550, a350, a300, a850, a900, a380, a330, a200, a700, a100
· Remote trigger, speedlite trigger and remote shutter, 3-in-1
· Workable range up to 100m
· 16 channels to support multi-users’ environment
· Added with umbrella hole