High sensitivity,built in on board ic preamp, low noise, high gain and auto level adjustment,compatible with devices that accept av input, like tv, vcr, dvr.
1:plug and play
3:higher s/n ratio
4:range : 150 square meters
5:audio output: rca female
6:sensitivity : 200ma/ubar
7:work current : 5 ma-60ma
8:work voltage: dc12v
10:max output voltage: 5v-upp
1. Connect add-on microphone to the camera.
2. Go to nvr's main menu – system setting - ch setting - encode setting, change encode mode to "av stream", save it.
3. Now you get audio from this camera. Note: you need to change encode mode to “av stream” for all channels that you have added microphones.
1. Through the app, turn on audio on app, you can then hear the voice from your phone.
2. Plug a headphone to the nvr’s audio output.
3. Connect nvr to a monitor/tv via hdmi cable, you can hear voice on monitor/tv, as hdmi transmits audio.
4. Backup the videos and playback them on computer