The satellite Series is the ideal marriage of Yorkville Sound's loudspeaker design experience, electronics innovation and power amplifier engineering. We have taken our 40 plus years as an industry innovator and pushed the boundaries yet again to create the ultimate "all-in-one" complete and convenient PA system solution for live sound or mobile DJ applications.
The simple concept behind the lite Xcursion2000 was to create a powerful effective and mobile active stereo club system PA centered around one 18-inch subwoofer and two
10-inch / 1-inch satellite loudspeakers. The core of the lite Xcursion2000 is the single 1200-watt (1900 watts burst) active subwoofer loaded with the same powerful 18-inch driver used in the popular lite LS1208 subwoofer, the flagship of the lite passive subwoofer line. Powering all 3 cabinets is a breeze with all three separate power amplifiers being incorporated into the electronics of the active subwoofer.
A complete, self contained and powered system with passive and active crossover networks, equalization, and separate stereo and subwoofer level control all built in, making the lite Xcursion Series the ultimate in compact live/DJ systems. A complete PA system that truly is "Plug and Play".
All of the lite Xcursion Series products are built to Yorkville's exacting standard• The latest in amplifier technology is incorporated in all Xcursion systems ensuring ultra quiet, highly efficient, high output, low distortion, and light weight from a combination of Class D and 3-tier Class A/B amplifier topologies.
Three separate power amplifiers are incorporated into the electronics of the Xcursion2000 active subwoofer. Yorkville's proven high-output, low-distortion class-D technology is used for the 1200-Watt Subwoofer amplifier. The mid / high enclosures in the lite Xcursion2000 are driven by a stereo 450-Watt, three-tier Class A/B power amplifier. This design was chosen to deliver ample power with extremely low distortion. An integrated, dual-function electronic crossover network ensures acoustically perfect transition between the subwoofer and the mid / high satellite speakers while its opto-limiter circuitry provides an unobtrusive and 'musical sounding' compression that not only protects the speaker components, but also ensures balanced and clear reproduction from the satellite cabinets.
Xcursion2000 Ready to Roll The entire system can be connected to any mono or stereo mixer source through either XLR or -inch TRS balanced inputs. The satellite speakers are connected to the subwoofer with two 25-foot (8m) Speakon speaker cables that are included with the package. The system is powered by one AC line cord ensuring quick and convenient set-up and teardown, with a minimum of cabling and connectivity around the stage. To ensure trouble free movement from Point A to Point B, the Xcursion2000 comes shipped with a detachable swivel caster dolly and Velcro tie down strap for the satellite cabinets. Unlike competitive system solutions, the caster kit from the lite Xcursion2000 does not remain attached to the subwoofer when the system is in use, eliminating caster buzz and rattle during live performances. Nesting the satellite speakers on top of the subwoofer is a breeze thanks to the uniquely routed channel, sized and shaped specifically to match the contours of the Xcursion2000 satellite speakers. This ensures a snug, hassle free teardown at the end of a long night.
Great care was taken during the initial circuit design to ensure good common mode rejection (50 / 60-cycle hum rejection) at the input so this PA system is as free from extraneous noise as possible while in use. Separate gain controls for subwoofer and for the right and left satellite cabinets are easily accessible from the back panel. Warning lights show the user when the system is limiting or clipping at the input. True to Yorkville loudspeaker design, all of the cabinets in the lite Xcursion2000 are made with strong, durable plywood, not MDF or composites.
• Ideal PA system solution for audiences of up to 400 people.
• Complete PA system that truly is "Plug and Play," all amplification is built-in.
• Voiced for recorded music playback as well as live sound reinforcement applications.
• XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs connect easily to any mixer source.
• Active crossover network and integrated power amplification creates a seamless balance between subwoofer and stereo full range loudspeakers.
• System nests together for easy transportation and storage.
• Ultra quiet, highly efficient, high output, low distortion, and lightweight compact PA solution
• Integrated bar handles and standmount adaptors.
• Solid plywood cabinet construction.
• Available in both Black Ozite Carpet (EX2) and Black Ultrathane (EX2B) painted finishes.
• Removable caster kit.
• System Type: Self Contained Loudspeaker System
• Active or Passive: Active
• Program Power (Watts): 2x 225 / 1200
• Max SPL (dB): 119 / 128
• Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 100 - 18,000 / 42 - 100
• Crossover Frequency (Hz): 2200
• Driver Configuration: 2 1x12 inch / 1 1x18 inch
• HF Driver(s): 1 inch Mylar
• HF Impedance (Ohms): 4
• HF Horn: ABS Plastic Custom Waveguide
• HF Dispersion ( DEG H x DEG V): 90 x 30
• HF Protection: CTL
• MF Driver(s): 12 inch (2 inch voicecoil)
• MF Program Power (Watts): 127
• LF Driver(s): 18 inch (4 inch voicecoil)
• LF Program Power(Watts): 1200
• LF Protection: Excursion / Clipping / Thermal
• HF Power Amplifier (Watts): 225
• LF Power Amplifier (Watts): 1200
• Power Cable: IEC Detachable
• Power Switch: Yes
• Power Consumption (typ/max): 7 / 8.4 @ 60Hz - 3,5 / 4,2 @ 50Hz
• Inputs - 1/4 IN Jacks: 2
• Inputs - XLR: 2
• Mixer Controls: Subwoofer level control / Left and Right satellite level controls
• LED Indicators: Clipping
• Feet: Yes
• Wheels: Dolly Board
• Bar Handles: Yes
• Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8 IN -3.5cm): Yes
• Enclosure Materials: 15mm 11-ply birch
• Grille: Curved Perforated Metal Grille
• Covering / Finish: Black Ozite carpet
• Optional Covering / Finishes: Black Hard Painted Finish (EX2B)
Other Details: Dimensions (WxHxD in/cm):
Satellite Speakers -
22.25x14.25x10.75 / 56.5x36.25x27.3
32.2lbs / 14.6kgs
29.5x22x18.25 / 75x55.8x46.3
124.8lbs / 56.6kgs
Caster Kit (with wheels) -
21.5x27.5x3.5 / 54.6x70x9