I am Oduyoye Hajarat Abimbola, a graduate of Economics and a Chartered Accountant, with Four (4) years working experience in a similar role and I currently work at Yes Microfinance Bank Limited and C24 Limited ( Sister Company) as an Accountant.
My Job duties are;
• Review and Authorisation of daily transactions into the Banking Application Software for both Banks (customers’ and internal transactions)
• Supervision of Petty Cash management
• Daily General Ledger Call Over
• Weekly and Monthly Bank Reconciliation for all Banks and NIBSS Instant Payment
• Filing of monthly PAYE and Annual Returns to LIRS
• Filing of Monthly Pension
• Filing of monthly VAT to FIRS
• Regularisation of Inter Company Accounts, monthly
• Prepare monthly Management Account
• Preparation of Monthly Amortization and Depreciation of Non current Assets (Tangible and Intangible) in the Banking Application Software
• Monthly Performance Review and prepare budget
• Treasury Management, by investing idle funds with Asset Management Firms or in Treasury Bills
• Representing the company in areas of Tax matters and liasing with external auditors
In addition to my experience, I possess excellent communication skills, financial reporting skills strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data, sharp time management skills, I am detail oriented, and I possess excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, with the ability to prioritize projects as regards to urgency. I am well equipped with the knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, financial regulations, local tax remittances, Advanced MS Excel skills,
I always maintain a humble and professional manner when communicating with people, including customers and my team members. My broad experience and range of skills (personal and professional) make me a superior candidate for this position.
My resume, which is attached, provides additional information on my background and qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange a time for an interview.
Thank you for your consideration.
Hajarat Oduyoye (ACA)