ugreen vga splitter allows you to simultaneously distribute vga video signal from a single source to 2 vga monitors, projectors or displays at the same time, delivering vivid picture quality. It offers an inexpensive solution for training, exhibition, conference etc.
1. Input: vga 15-pin male; output: 2 x vga 15-pin female;
2. Support bandwidth up to 250mhz;
3. Extends transmission distance up to 82ft/25m (with standard copper vga cable 26awg, 3+6);
4. Vga output 1 is compatible with ddc, ddc2, ddc2b;
5. Support resolution up to 1920 x1440 @60hz;
6. Supports vga, svga, xvga, uxga and multisync displays;
7. Support windows xp/vista/7/8/8.1, mac os x, linux;
8. Dimension: l51.5 x w98 x h22 mm, cable length: 3ft/0.9m.
1. It can only distribute signal from one source device (laptops/computers) to two displays/monitors/hdtvs;
2. It can only duplicate the laptop/computer screen to displays/monitors/hdtvs, but not extend.
About the extra power: