● Skilled in assisting patients/residence with activities essential to their daily lives.
● Knowledgeable in attending to skin, nail and oral care needs of the patients/residence.
● Experienced in checking blood pressure, pulse, respiration, temperature and other vital signs.
● Hands on experience in assisting patients in toileting, shower, dressing, bathing and maintaining their personal hygiene/care.
● Knowledgeable in preparing nutritious meals for patients.
● Ability to remember drugs and their administration timings.
Skilled in performing light housekeeping, pet care and providing co