When ancient Egyptian kings, European queens, religious prophets and modern scientist come together on an issue, it’s probably worth hearing out. Although today we have more access to information than ever before, we still have a lot to learn from history.
From Hippocrates and Cleopatra, to King Tut and the civilizations that followed, a strange commonality they shared was the value they placed on a certain herb.
That herb is no other than black seeds.
So we decided to go ahead and learn for ourselves, and for our readers, in order to bring to light all the rumored and admired benefits of black seed oil.
You may know black seeds from a variety of different names, depending on which part of the world you’re in. Here are a few of the more popular one’s:
Black Cumin Seed Oil
Graine De Nigelle
Black Onion Seeds
What are black seeds? The tiny, black, thick shaped cumin seed is most commonly referred to as ‘black seeds’ or ‘black cumin seeds’. They are slightly curved with a rough distinct texture that make them unique and easy to identify.These ingredients of black seed oil enable it to act as a multipurpose natural remedy for just about anything and everything. Take a look at some of it’s properties:
Just to name a few. The 2 most potent chemicals it contains that cause it to be such an effective remedy is thymoquinone and thymohydroquinone. These 2 are the main responsible compounds that you can credit the wonderful healing effects to.
They assist your body’s immune system directly, giving it aid wherever needed. These powerful anti-inflammatory compounds were probably the main reason why , wishing to take it to the afterlife.
They’re also the reason the Muslim prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that they can “cure anything except death itself.”
These 2 compounds are also responsible for striking wonder and awe in thousands of researchers’ minds with all the capabilities this little seed has.
Where do black seeds come from? Black seeds come from the Nigella Sativa flower, and are grown worldwide today.
It’s origins are from North Africa, Mediterranean/Europe, and Asia, and have since spread far throughout the globe and is regarded as one of the most effective natural remedies.
What does black seed oil do? There are so many uses and benefits of black seeds that we were able to come up with a list of over 100 black seed oil remedies.
WHEN YOU ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL SEND ALONG FULL 101 REMEDIAL USAGE PROCEDURES LEAFLET WITH THE ORDER.
Our list of 101 Black Seed Oil Benefits list
1. Promotes Heart Health –
2. Fights Fungal Infections
3. Reduces Allergies (Sinus Infections)
4. Good for Your Skin –
5. Efficient Skin Cancer Treatment (Melanoma)
6 Black Seed Oil for Acne
7. Infection Killer –
8. Boosts Fertility –
9. Good for Your Hair
10. Reduces Flu’s and Fevers
11. Cures Boils and Carbuncles
12. Treat Coughs and Asthma
13. Black Seed Oil for Diarrhea –
14. Reduces High Blood Pressure –
15. Helps Eliminate Insomnia –
16. Prevents Muscle Cramps and Spasms
17. Relieves Nausea and Upset Stomach –
18. Treats Toothaches
19. Kills Leukemia Cells –
20. Inhibits Breast Cancer
21. Suppresses and Kills Colon Cancer Cells
22. Cures Psoriasis.
23. Treats Eczema –
24. Aids in Weight Loss
25. Prevents Diabetes – .
26. Black Seed Oil for Seizures (Epilepsy) –
27. Relieves Tonsil Inflammation (Acute Tonsillopharyngitis)
28. Efficient MRSA Treatment –
29. Opiate Addiction Treatment –
30. Black Seed Oil for Scars –
31. Suppresses Cervical Cancer – .
32. Prevents Radiation Damage –
33. Prevents & Heals Lead Poisoning –
34. Improves Beard Growth
35. Treats Bee and Wasp Stings – .
36. Helps with Chest Congestion
37. Treats Earaches –
38. Effective for Eye Diseases and Vision
39. Cures Facial Paralysis –
40. Heals Nasal Congestion.
41. Removes Gallstones 42. Suppress Liver Stones – 43. Help with Gas and Flatulence – .
44. Treats Hemorrhoids –
45. Relieves Headaches and Migraines – 46. Boosts Immunity – .
47. Aids in Breast Feeding and Lactation –
48. Improves Memory (Dementia) – .
49. Treats Moles –
50. Relieves Insect Bites .
51. Heals Peeling Lips
53. Comforts Back and Muscle Pain
54. Cures Rheumatic Pains –
55. Helps with Stomach Pain –
56. Alleviates Gum Infections
57. Suppresses Bladder Infections
58. Improves Dry Mouth –
59. Treats Nose Bleeds –
60. Rejuvenates Burns –
61. Dandruff –
62. Joint Pain – .
63. Prevents Kidney Damage Associated with Diabetes –
64. Regulates Menstrual Cycles (Periods) –
65. Black Seed Oil for Pregnancy –
66. Alleviates Arthritis
67. Treats Ulcers – .
68. Reduce the Need for Pain Killers –
69. Kills Brain Cancer
70. Lowers Anxiety –
71. Helps with Depression –
72. Removes Dizziness
73. Treats Heart Burn
74. Relieves Stress –
75. Prevents & Treats Alzheimer’s
76. Meningitis –
77. Promotes Kidney Health
78. Improves Sperm Count
79. Promotes Healthy Bone Marrow Growth
80. Treats HIV –
81. Natural Remedy for Colic (for babies)
82. Suppresses Bronchitis
83. Repairs Prostate Problems
84. General Weakness (lethargy)
85. Removes Chronic Fatigue – 86. Stimulates Urine Production .
87. Protects Against Damage from a Heart Attack –
88. Helps with Morphine Dependence/Toxicity 89. Prevents Anemia
90. Protects Brain Damage from Parkinson’s Disease
91. Cleanses Parasites –
92. Treats Obesity – .
93. Kills Oral Cancer Cells –
94. Suppresses Liver Cancer Growth
95. Promotes Liver Health
96. Remedies Pancreatic Cancer –
97. Treats Lymphoma
98. Detoxifies Body
99. Treats Bone Cancer
100. Deep Cleans Pores –
101. Treats Schizophrenia
WHEN YOU ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL SEND ALONG FULL 101 REMEDIAL USAGE PROCEDURES LEAFLET WITH THE ORDER