*Is Honey Good For Hair Growth?*
- Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
- Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
*WHERE TO BUY ORGANIC RAW UNFILTERED PURE HONEY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA:*
Symmetric Organic Products,