Ingredients: Soy protein Isolate, Peanut Protein Powder, Soybean Lecithin
* Promotes growth and developments of human body.
* Carries out duties specified by the information encoded in Genes.
* Constitutes enzymes, which catalyze chemical reactions.
* Involved in the process of cell signaling and signal transduction.
* Structural proteins confer stiffness and rigidity to otherwise -fluid biological component.
Key Knowledge and importance of protein;
Protein is one of the most important nutritious element in our lives.All the physiological activities, metabolism, the growth of bone, the formation of organs, the renewal of human tissues and the energy supplements, can not be carried out and completed without the involvement of protein.
The growth and development of the body, the renewal of injured tissues, the metabolism, the enzyme formation, immune system and incretion, Vitality maintenance and decrepitude postpone and prolonging life, all are an exception without protein