Gnld's Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus And Lipotropic Adjunct For Heart
GNLD's Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus and Lipotropic Adjunct for Heart Health
GNLD's nutritional whole-food supplements to prevent heart attack, promotes good cardiovascular health. Manage and prevents Palpitation, Stress, Cholesterol, Asthma, Hypertension and Stroke. Based in Nature, Backed by Science.
Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus in 90 Capsules, for healthy heart, sharp minds and for flexible joints.
The World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Preventions; both believes increasing the omega-3 fatty acid content of our diet is critical in solving these chronic disease crisis. A complete standardised amounts of all eight omega-3s. Clinically proven to bioavailable, readily absorbed into the cells. Cardio-protective effects, reduces triglycerides by 17%. Balances inflammations by 68% in just 8 weeks of usage.
Lipotropic Adjunct in 90 Tablets, tested and proven to protect and defend cells and tissues.
With rich antioxidants protections from fruits. Beneficial effects on a lower risk of heart or cardiovascular diseases. Helps to scavenge free radicals causing harmful health harzards to the heart in particular. Lipotropic Adjunct was developed specifically to address the regulation of homocysteine levels for a long-term health of your blood vessels, arteries, heart and brain.
BENEFITS OF USING OMEGA-3 SALMON OIL PLUS
1. INCREASES THE LEVELS OF EPA, DHA, and DPA IN THE RED BLOOD CELL MEMBRANES, 8 TIMES STRONGER THAN THE NORMAL OMEGA-3 ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS.
2. KEEPS THE BRAIN YOUNGER AND WORKING FASTER.
3. REDUCES THE RISK OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES.
4. REDUCES BRAIN AGING IN ADULTS, BRAIN DEVELOPMENT IN INFANTS.
5. REDUCES HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
6. PROMOTES GOOD FUNCTION OF THE PROSTATE GLAND.
7. REDUCES THE RISK OF STROKE, FOR BETTER VISION.
8. REDUCES INFLAMMATION IN ARTHRITIS, GOUT, AND RHEUMATISM.
9. ALSO PROMOTES JOINTS COMFORT AND MOBILITY BY LUBRICATING THE JOINTS.
HOW TO PURCHASE
For purchase and more details call for Nationwide delivery