The farm supervisor will be responsible for;
• Coordinating and overseeing the daily operations of the farm, which include (but is not limited) land preparation, planting, irrigation, plant care, record keeping, and harvesting.
• Coordinating the logistics involved in the transportation of farm produce.
• Coordinating and directing farm workers.
• Ensuring the safety, maintenance, and proper functioning of facilities and equipment used on the farm, or belonging to the farm.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the Farm Managers.