1. To engage in Advocacy on youth restiveness and social menace such as drug abuse and addiction, act of violence, prostitution, teenage pregnancy, e.t.c.
2. To engage in rehabilitation, mentoring and Child character reformation,
3. To encourage, advocate and promote Family dispute settlement, reconciliation and reunion.
4. To educate, enlighten and create programmes and projects that encourages neighbourhood and communal harmony and peaceful coexistence.
5. To provide Guidance and Counselling for children, youths and the displaced in the society.
6. To provide Career development opportunities for the unemployed