2017.6 Version D900 CANBUS OBD2 Code Reader upports latest 2011 car models.optimized data stream make the data output even faster and more accurate.Even in bright sunlight, the new designed display delivers clear, crisp text and images with no glare.
2017.6 Version D900 CANBUS OBD2 Live Data Code Reader
In the manufacturer menu, click the help key to display the software version number.
If not shown, that is, before 2011, the old version of the software and fault code library.
If there is a display, it is the current version of the D900's software and fault code library.
Note: The old version before 2011 only 1,200 fault code library, 2017.6.1 version has 4500 fault code library and support 2016 - 2017 first half of the new vehicle models.
1. An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII scan tool which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle
by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
2. DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit
alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
3. This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC,
displays the I / M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
4. Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULT-OBD scan tool.
5. The D900 CanScan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list and
padded storage case with wrist strap.
1.Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models
2.Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
3.Reads and clears all generic, and somemanufacturer, specific DTCs
4.Erase codes and reset MIL
5.Views OBD II Live data
6.Views OBD II freeze frame data
7.Displays I / M readiness status
8.Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
9.Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
10.Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only
11.Highly reliable and accurate
12.Safely communicates with the onboard computer
13.No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBD2 cable
14.Battery compartment for off-vehicle reviewing or for when upgrading from PC
1.Display: backlight 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2.Easy-to-read screen and also saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
3.Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F)
4.External power: 8.0 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery
5.Internal Power: 3 AAA battery
1.Power: directly from the vehicle or by X3 AA batteries
2.Unit dimensions: 9 x 20 x 3cm / 3.3 x 8 x 1.2 "(W x L x D)
3.Screen dimensions: 6 x4.5cm / 2.3 x 1.6 "(W x L)
4.Cable length: 109cm / 43 "
This is an OBDII and EOBD scanner which supports the following protocols:
CAN / KWP 2000 / ISO 9141-2 / J1850 VPW / J1850 PWM
Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems
US Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996.
(OBD-II) For GM '96 - now
(OBD-II) For Ford '96 - now
(OBD-II) For Chrysler '96 - now
(OBD-II) For Toyota '96 - now
(OBD-II) For Honda '96 - now
(OBD-II) For NISSAN '96 - now
All other - Asian and European '96 - 2012 (OBD-II)
1 x D900 Code Scanner V2017.6
1 x OBD2 Cable
1 x CD Driver and Manual
1 x Carton