An experienced Hotel Manager is needed to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
It is important for the hotel manager to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations. You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports. You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors.
The hotel manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning team. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
• Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
• Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
• Manage budgets and monitor sales and profits
• Develop and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
• Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
• Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
• Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
• Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Decision-making and problem-solving
• Reliable with an ability to multi-task
• HND/Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVS
to our email address;CASTLERECRUITINGFIRM@gmail.COM or forward their Names, qualifications, location, post applying for, phone numbers and email address or to the number attached to this advert.
Castle recruiting firm is a newly established recruiting firm which is situated in Ibadan Oyo State. And also as many branches around the south-west of Nigeria.
This recruiting firm are in collaboration with so many companies, organisations, schools & hotels that its recruiting for.
This firm are now in need of qualified graduate with good working experience that can also enhance his/her productivity capacity to fill in the vacant position available in one of the SCHOOLS that its recruiting for.
QUALIFICATION: Minimum of OND in any fields.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicant should forward his /her details (Name, Qualification, Location, Phone Number, Age, Sex & Working Experience) as an SMS to the number attached to the ads