SUPER GRO ORGANIC FERTILIZER
Super Gro is a very wonderful natural liquid fertilizer which has now been brought to your doorstep to ensure the enhancement of your crops and agricultural productivity both in quality and quantity. It is a natural fertilizer that will increase your agricultural yield more than three times of what you do obtain from that of synthetic or chemical fertilizer that you are used to.
Super Gro is a product of GNLD, a company that specializes in natural and nutritional health products for human and plants. It has been a wonderful experience for the users of these fantastic products.
Super Gro is a 100% organic liquid fertilizer, which is made from poultry droppings and sea bird guano. Being made from organic matter with absolutely no chemicals added to it, it is 100% safe to use on any vegetables and of course the rest of your garden. Super Gro can be applied to any plant, tree, vegetable and even grass that require fertilization.
Super Gro was started about fifteen years ago on the West Coast of South Africa. Its main ingredient being seabird guano gets collected from eight different sites along the West Coast under supervision of the South African Nature Conservation, to ensure that all of the birds and their nesting sites stay protected and minimal disturbance takes place. After the guano is dried
Tests done on this product reflect the following composition of macro and micro elements;
• Nitrogen (N) 72g per litre (Macro)
• Phosphorus (P) 45g per litre (Macro)
• Potassium (K) 30g per litre (Macro)
• Sulphur (S) 15g per litre (Macro)
• Calcium (CA) 9g per litre (Macro)
• Magnesium (MG) 7g per litre (Macro)
• Iron (FE) 5mg per litre (Micro)
• Iodine (IoD) 3mg per litre (Micro)
• Marine Salt (MS) 1mg per litre (Micro)
• Zinc (Zn) 1mg per litre (Micro)
The beauty of Super Gro is that it is devoid of chemicals or synthetic substances which have made it to be safer for human health because it has no chemical residue that could remain in the agriculture produce which could put human life in grave jeopardy in the process of consumption. It does not also have any chemical substance therein that could subsequently destroy the soil. Super Gro has numerous advantages over the synthetic or chemical fertilizer.
As our global population grows, water will become an even greater concern to everyone because of its importance in our daily life most especially for the production of food. Bearing this in mind, it therefore, becomes much essential that we all should also be much concerned about improving the quantity and quality of water to ensure its most efficient use. Drought or otherwise, we should always try to get the most efficient use from water. This is one of the reasons why agricultural industry must not underestimate the constant use of this wonderful product - Super Gro.
Functions of Super Gro
GNLD's Super Gro acts as both an adjuvant and a surfactant, by reducing the surface tension of water in addition to acting as a wetting agent.
Adjuvants are agents designed to aid in substances' action. GNLD Super Gro helps make water "wetter" by reducing its surface tension. It may seem contradictory, but water does not always "wet" very well except when Super Gro is added. Often it tends to bead up on the waxy surfaces of plants, crops, lawns and gardens, and before it has a chance to penetrate, it runs off or evaporates. GNLD's Super Gro helps conserve water. It tends to increase the rate at which water penetrates common soils.
Surfactants are wetting agents that are used in several ways:
As emulsifiers to disperse oils.
As wetting agents, to lower surface tension.
As dispersing agents, to reduce adhesion between particles of chemicals, so
they will spread and remain in solution longer.
Advantages of Using Super Gro
• Because Super Gro makes water wetter, it increases soil penetration and retention. Because Super Gro makes water to be wetter, it helps to retain the water under the soil much longer which ensures that the soil continues to be wet even in dry warm weather, which also makes the crops/plants maintain their evergreen outlook and growth during dry season (drought).
• Biodegradable - leaves no harmful residue on the products of the crops and plants.
• Super Gro being natural does not have chemicals that could leave any harmful residue on the soil, unlike other types of fertilizers…
• It does not adversely alter soil pH.
• Reduces watering time, by reducing run-off and evaporation.
• It increases plant and crop yields - increased maximum production is assured.
• It is highly concentrated and, therefore, very economical - a little quantity goes a very long way.
• It is user-friendly, environment-friendly and nature-friendly.
• It acts as a sticker on plants because it has internal ability to absorb solar energy and gum it to the plant for efficient and maximum production.
• The crops and plants will have greener and healthier outlook at all times and at any
• It enables farmers save a lot of time - a minimum portion of land produces maximum output (maximum yield).
• It enables farmers save a lot of money - a minimum input produces maximum output (maximum yield).
• It ensures uniformity of crops/plants and their seeds/products.
The Use of Super Gro for Fruits & Crops
It is quite suitable for the cultivation of crops like:
Vegetables, Pepper, Onions, Tomatoes, Beans, Maize, Soya-beans, Groundnut, Potatoes, Cassava, Yam, Cabbage, Carrot, Coco-yam, Okro, Banana, Plantain, Wheat, Rice, Millet, Water-Melon and a host of other crops.
Mix as follows:
1ml of Super Gro with 1 litre of clear water.
5ml of Super Gro with 5 litres of clear water.
100ml of Super Gro with 100 litres of clear water
And so on.
Then agitate gently and spray on the leaves and stem/base of the crops/plants. Apply the same thing every 2 weeks, or every 3 week or once every month as you may desire. It is very important that you do this before the crops/plants start to sprout flowers.
The Use of Super Gro for Plants, Trees and Cash Crops
It is also very suitable for the cultivation of the following Cash Crops:
Cocoa, Cashew, Mango, Orange, Oil Palm, Pawpaw, Kola-nut, Pineapple, Rubber and a host of other plants and cash crops.
Mix as follows:
2ml of Super Gro with 1 litre of clear water.
10ml of Super Gro with 5 litres of clear water
200ml of Super Gro with 100 litres of clear water
And so on. Then agitate gently and spray on the leaves and stem/base of the crops/plants. Apply the same thing every 2 weeks, or every 3 week or once every month as you may desire. It is very important that you do this before the crops/plants start to sprout flowers