- Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle etc. They have the ability to become any kind of cell in the body.
- They can keep renewing themselves. - These basic building blocks of life are fast becoming the ultimate repair kit of the future.
- Stem cells serve as a sort of internal repair system, dividing essentially without limit to replenish other cells as long as the person or animal is still alive.
- When a stem cell divides, each new cell has the potential either to remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function e. g red blood cells, brain cells, muscle cells etc.
STEM CELLS can manage and treat over 134 diseases such as:
- Parkinson's disease,
- Alzheimer's disease,
- Heart attack,
- Down syndrome,
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spinal cord injury/paralysis
- Brain trauma
- Congestive heart failure