apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
. when undressing, wipe each piece wi
never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
2. never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
3. never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
clean in a secure location, not the rim of a sink where a piece may slip down the drain.
3. use only a soft brush, never sharp or hard objects, to remove dirt or particles.
4. clean your jewelry often; lotions, soaps and skin oils alter the optical properties of diamonds and gemstones, causing them to look dull.
5. seriously soiled jewelry should be cleaned professionally.- clean diamond jewelry with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water