Training method: Classroom
Duration: 2 Day
Training Schedule: May 27, 9:00AM - May 28, 4:00PM
COURSE PRICE:N80, 000
Be more familiar with the function of fire protection system and its application
Enhance the basics of firefighting skill and knowledge
Have greater awareness of fire safety and fire risk associated with process industries
Strengthen the application technique of various portable firefighting equipment and breathing apparatus
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US
Be professionally trained and awarded with our internationally recognized certificates that are globally accepted because of the wide range of International accreditation printed as approval seals on our certificates and also because our issued certificates are easily verified and validated directly from our website using the unique verification code , from anywhere in the world.
Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
• World safety organization (USA)
• Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
• Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
• Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
• Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
• Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
1. Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
2. Port Harcourt: 40, Rumualogu road, opposite UPTH gate, Alakahia/Choba Port Harcourt, River State
3. Warri: Suite 48, Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Shoprite Mall, By Effurun Fly Over Effurun-Warri, Delta State.
4. Benin City Training Venue : 7,Aghalor Street, off 19th Street, BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
5. Ogun State training Venue: 8, Iyana Iyesi Road, Besides Mupin Market, Sango-Ota, Ogun State
6. Abuja training Venue: Suite A8 Tsukunda House, Central area, opposite world trade centre, Abuja, Federal capital territory, Nigeria.
** And other states locations in Nigeria.
Definition of Fire
Fire Pyramid (tetrahedron)
Classes of fire/fuel
Stages of fire
Practical fire demonstration
Case Study Analysis