Our Responsibilities Towards Babies/Pupils;
• Tend to the general and basic needs of the children while providing supervision to ensure the children’s safety in day-to-day activities
• Engage children in age-appropriate activities—including free play, arts and crafts, games, and reading—to encourage the children’s intellectual development
• Model appropriate social behaviors to encourage children’s social and emotional development, such as developing empathy and cultivating interpersonal relationships
• Teach children safe behavior based on environmental context; for example, seek adult assistance to lift a heavy object
• Monitor the children’s behavior for irregularities pertaining to their health and well-being as well as their physical, emotional, and mental development
• In case of illness or injury, provide necessary medical attention; for example, transport the child to a doctor or hospital, take the child’s temperature, and administer medications as directed
• Instruct the children in proper health and personal care habits, such as diet, exercise, and toilet behavior such as potty training; provide assistance as needed
• Assign chores as appropriate to teach the children responsibility, self-control, and self-confidence
• Praise the children for targeted behaviors to encourage appropriate conduct
• Create a safe environment for the children by removing hazards and enforcing appropriate boundaries.
Our Services are;
* pre school
* weekend programmes
* summer classes
categories of babies
ranging from 0-9month and
we run a daily, monthly and termly programmes
enrol your baby today and enjoy services like never before
august whisper is located in a serene and children friendly environment under a surveillance cameras.
REGISTRATION IS FREE !!!