I am a motivated, personable business professional with University degrees and diverse work experiences. I have talent for quickly mastering technology – including Microsoft Office Suite. I am diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent guidelines.
Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
I also possess:
• In depth knowledge of administration, that includes staff recruitment and training, student’s admission, assessment and appraisals.
• Mentoring young adults.
• Organization of school programmes/ activities, such as: Cultural day, World Book day, Common Wealth day, Independence day, End of the Year activities, etc.
• Started and set up a Reading Club for the School.
• Teacher with PushCv on Verbal, Logical & Analytical Thinking
• Member Tedx Calabar.
• Mentor Technovation Iridescent since 2016
• Certified Female & More 30 days Self – Esteem Enabler.
I am a dedicated teacher, with solid experience and educational qualifications in teaching practices, business startup and staff management and development.
My strong initiative and exceptional organizational skills, combined with my ability to work under pressure, allows me to play a crucial role in a fast – paced, teacher – student environment