My name is Mrs Oluwasay Funke, AKINYOSOYE (Nee OMODUMBI). I am an indigene of Okemesi Ekiti, Ekiti State and I reside in Ibadan with my family. I attended Osun College of Technology, Esa-Oke, where I obtained Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and Higher national Diploma (HND) in accountancy in 2007 and 2013, respectively.
I work with ASOMIK OMIGA ENT., in Ile-Ife, Osun State between 2008 to 2010 as a Factory Manager. My duties are highlighted below:
• Monthly presentation of all records to the managing Director.
• Co-ordinating the production activities and acquisition of raw materials
• Keeping record of goods being purchased and sold
• Routing supervision of the factory workers and estimating the payment of workers’ wages and salary.
• Monitoring financial budgeting control and handling of cash
• Maintaining good customers’ relation
• Ensuring pure water produced under hygienic and environmental friendly condition
My career objectives are listed below:
To employ my knowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise. Also, to engage in a career that will allow for progress in terms of expertise, socio-economic development, and innovation through exposure to new ideas for professional growth, as well as growth of the establishment