Logistics Officer -- AEWORKS NIGERIA LIMITED --
Ota, Ogun [Apr. 2014 – Till Date]
AEWorks is a design and build general contractor with extensive experience in steel and precast concrete. The company was incorporated in 2013, based on over 15 years’ experience in the construction, oil and gas, and design industry in general. In my role, am responsible for all company based logistics need (inbound, outbound).
▪ Develop as well as manage material planning, vehicle, equipment, allotment for the organization.
▪ Implementing logistical plans, managing logistics operations, tracking shipment
▪ Implementing company logistic policy and ensuring working standards are attained
▪ Recommend safe logistics practice and supervised the proper use of harnesses and holds
▪ Research maintenance part, Schedule and enforce all vehicle maintenance
▪ Coordinated effort for shipping with commercial transportation organizations, to ensure products are properly prepared and shipped.
▪ Reporting on