We are looking for a qualified registered nurse to promote and restore patients’ health. Who will work with a variety of patients and will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them.
* Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support.
* Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems.
* Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc).
* Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
* Treat medical emergencies.
* Administer workloads.
* Follow care regulations and standards.
JOB SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge.
* Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
* Compassionate with good communication skills
* Excellent teamwork skills.
Interested applicants should have;
*BSc or diploma in nursing.
*Proven working experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to leadwayconsult @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, and Job applying for to HR Manager's phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted