Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for all team members
• Assist with logistics arrangement for visiting staffs and international supervisors
• Assist with logistics for conferences and seminars
• Receive visiting staffs and correspondence to the office
• Manage travel and expense reports for department team members
• Coordinate with local vendors to obtain quotations, coordinate invoicing, and process payments for all service providers
• Assist with the preparations of training materials, and meeting documents
• Provided exceptional support to admin officer and the entire HIV/TB team, hence increased the overall efficiency by 50%.
• Provided backup support to care and support department (correlating narrative report at the central from various state), which was highly admired by the General Manager HIV.
• Accelerated the appointment system by incorporating an interactive calendar of birthdays, and wedding anniversary of staff, resulting in a friendly working atmosphere.
• Introduced a user-friendly electronic filing system (Tracker of event and Combined Schedule of IHVN Global Fund activities), which reduced file retrieval time by 50% and help staff to be on their game.
• Successfully plan several meetings and a large annual event simultaneously, without a single evident problem in any of the occasions