Tuesday 30, July 2019.
EN 2069, 1K Road, Sector F, FHA
Lugbe, Abuja, Nigeria.
The Human Resource Team
Lagos, Nigeria. .
I am very interested in the position of Group General Manager-Finance and Admin advertised on the Nigeria Job site today July 30, 2019.
I have range of relevant skills and experience across sectors of the economy that fit the position of Group General Manager-Finance and Admin including but not limited to;
• Financial analysis, monitoring, and processing of transactions.
• Donation, grant and support management.
• Handling of all tax matters, Strong internal control and Training coordination
• Handling of payables, receivables, procurement, cost analysis and pricing.
• Preparation of financial statements/reports from cradle to grave.
• Strong supervisory and team lead role with proven records.
• Developing and writing of standard operations procedure manual
• Business evaluation, re-engineering and re-positioning.
You will find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your clients will rely. I also have breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please see my resume’ for additional information on my experience.
In addition to my experience and skills, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for business process improvements. I am extremely enthusiastic about joining the winning and peace building finance and business support team of.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Emmanuel J. Sadiq (ACA)