NWOSU, OBINNA VICTOR
#7 Amanso Layout,Parliamentary Extention Calabar,
Cross River State.
Phone No /
Date of Birth: 31st May, 1988
Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Ntalakwu Oboro
State of Origin: Abia
Spoken Languages: English, Krio, Igbo and Efik
EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT WITH DATES
Brigham Young University Idaho ( Online) 2020-Date
Certificate in Family and Child Advocacy
Federal polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo state.
OND in Mass communication
Webplace computer training institute, Katsina
Diploma in computer studies
Community secondary school Amazu, Umuhu-Ezechi Bende.
Senior School Certificate Examination
Government Primary School Ediba, Calabar.
First School Leaving Certificate Examination.
• Afrikrising Non-Profit Organization, crown-point New Mexico (USA)
Assisting in the necessities, services and educational need to the underserved starving African children.
Position: Board Member (Contract).
Silverwatch Securities and investment Ltd.
Position: Assistant Security Supervisor (Calabar Mission Home)
1. Monitors and supervises staff on duties when the supervisor is absent.
2. Assists in taking Responsibility for the monitoring of electronic surveillance system (CCTV)
3. Performs administrative roles and data entry for staff and agents.
4. Sends weekly and monthly reports with the use of E-mails promptly.
5. Assist in Maintaining key control and personnel control for the unit.
6. Creating Proper roster of shifts and assignments to staff.
7. Assist in the deployment of staff
The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints (Umuahia ward)
Calling/Office Position: Ward Clerk
1. Record Keeping
2. Accurate financial records of all expenses and donations
3. Writing of Minutes of ward leadership meetings
4. Compilation of annual ward history
5. Provide membership and financial reports directly to the bishop
6. Supervises the work of assistant clerks and secretaries
7. Analyze trends, strengths and weaknesses within the ward
Freetown Sierra Leone Missi
Position: Full-time Missionary (Assistant to the Mission President)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the mission president in planning activities for the mission
2. Performs a high level of organizational leadership
3. Assist the mission president in the training of missionaries and conducting travels and transfers.
4. Supervises the activities of the zone leaders and gives trainings as appropriate.
5. Assist the mission president in carrying out key administrative assignments promptly as instructed.
Radio Nigeria, Pace-setter Fm Umuahia.
Position: Reporter (I.T)
1. Budget management.
2. Problem solving.
3. Public relations.
4. Time management.
5. Training skills.
6. Project management.
7. Setting and achieving goals.
8. Short- and long-term planning.
9. Good verbal communication skills.
10. Principles of goal setting and planning.
Mr. Paul Arungwa
Nigeria Police Force,
Aba, Abia State Command.
President Alex E. Nkoro
Support Specialist ( Calabar Institute of Religion.)
Barrister Anumba Chiadikaobi
Adigs Law Chambers
112 Uwalaka street, Umuahia