The mini Router has the wireless speed and range to power a complex set of networking applications to create a highly efficient mobile office or entertainment network in no time.
Small enough to fit in the average pocket and with no cables to plug in, save a WLAN cable, the router is uniquely suitable for providing robust wireless networking to travelers, students, or anyone else for work or play.
It supports the newest 802.11n standard, and provides backward compatibility with older 802.11b/g standards as well. With wireless rate up to 300Mbps, it is suitable for high bandwidth-consuming applications such as video streaming, using VoIP, or online gaming.
- Color: mainly black.
- Shell material: hard plastic.
- 100% brand new and high quality Wiress-N Mini Router AP Repeater
- Improve wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
- Perfectly compatible with 802.11b/g/n deives.
- WLAN 802.11n for wireless high-speed access, up to 300Mbps.
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64).
- Support Router, Client, Bridge, Repeater AP mode operation modes.
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button.
- Built-in dual Omni directional antenna.
- Travel-sized design, suitable for home or travel use.
- Come with 5 LED indicators (Power LED, WLAN LED, WPS LED, WAN LED, LAN LED).
- Note: if you need to reset the WiFi Repeater, you need press and hold the reset button inside the tiny hole for 10 seconds.
- WLAN access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n/g/b.
- 110-230 volt socket.
- The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard.
- WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment(DHCP).
- Forwarding of IPv4-based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol.
- The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to "visible".
Interface 2 * 10/100Mbps LAN ports
Button WPS button, Reset button
Antenna 2 * internal omni directional antenna
Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Frequency & Rate 2.4Ghz, up to 300Mbps
Wireless Transmit Power <20dBm (EIRP)
Reception Sensitivity 270M: -68dBm@10% PER;
130M: -68dBm@10% PER;
108M: -68dBm@10% PER;
54M: -68dBm@10% PER;
11M: -85dBm@8% PER;
6M: -88dBm@10% PER;
1M: -90dBm@8% PER;
Wireless Modes Router, Client, Bridge, Repeater, AP Mode
Wireless Functions Enable/Disable Wireless Ratio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK /WPA2-PSK encryption
WAN Type Dynamic IP /Static IP /PPPoE /PPTP /L2TP
DHCP Server, Client, DHCP Client list, Address Reservation
Quality of Service WMM, Bandwidth Control
Port Forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, TZO
Firewall Security DoS, Firewall, IP Address Filter /MAC Address Filter /Domain Filter IP and MAC Address Binding
Management Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
System Requirements Windows 98SE /NT /2000 /XP /Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, Netware, UNIX or Linux
Environment Operating temperature: 0°C-40°C.
Storage temperature: -40°C~70°C?
Operating humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 5%-90% non-condensing