1. lowers blood pressure
2. improves cardiovascular health
3. diabetes development of diabetes and many other chronic diseases
4. reduces the risk of cancer because of its ability to stop the angiogenic process, which stimulates the growth of tumors
5. improves brain function oleuropein in olive leaf, reduces the symptoms or occurrence of age-related disorders, such as dementia and alzheimer’s disease
6. treats arthritis that causes swelling and pain in the joints — inflammation.
7. kills bacteria and fungi. it fights off infections, like candida infections, meningitis, pneumonia, chronic fatigue, hepatitis b, malaria, gonorrhea, shingles and tuberculosis; it also naturally treat ear infections, dental and urinary tract infections.
8. improves immune system. it has antiviral properties, to prevent the common cold as well as treat dangerous.
9. protects skin olive leaf has the power to reverse years of damage to your skin and the signs of aging. because of the antioxidant properties