He is to provide barbering services, such as cutting, trimming, shampooing, and styling hair, trimming beards, or giving shaves in a MALE Salon. He is to MANAGE the Salon.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSILITIES
*Clean and sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, and other instruments.
Clean tools or equipment.
*Cut and trim hair according to clients' instructions or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, hand-held blow driers, and scissors.
*Drape and pin protective cloths around customers' shoulders.
*Discuss service options or needs with clients.
*Clean work stations and sweep floors.
Clean work areas or facilities.
*Receive payment from customers I.e
Maintain financial or account records.
*Keep card files on clientele, recording notes of work done, products used and fees charged after each visit. I.e
Maintain client information or service records.
*Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills, fuel generating set, and hiring and supervising personnel to work with him.
*He must be a good time manager
*Listening and focus
*Ability to manage finance
*Stay informed of the latest styles and hair care techniques.
Interested candidates should have;
* Minimum of SSCE
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to:
• Candidates can also send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09*********
OR through the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted