(1) Heart Failure - a condition in which the heart has lost the ability to pump enough blood to the body's tissues. With too little blood being delivered, the organs and other tissues do not receive enough oxygen and nutrients to function properly. It happens when a disease affects the heart's ability to deliver enough blood to the body's tissues. Often, a person with heart failure may have a buildup of fluid in the tissues, called edema.
(2) Anemia - Any condition frequently manifested by pallor skin and mucous membranes, shortness of breath, palpitations of the heart, soft systolic murmurs, lethargy and tendency to fatique.
(3) Mycocardial Infraction - (MI) gross necrosis of the myocardium, due to interruption of the blood supply to the area.
(4) Angina Pectoris - paroxysmal pain in the chest, often radiating to the arms, particularly the left, usually due to interference with the supply of oxygen to the heart muscle, and precipitated by excitement or effort. It is subdivided into stable and unstable a. pectoris based on the predictability of the frequency, duration, and causative factors for attacks.
(5) Arteriosclerosis - a common disorder characterized by thickening, loss of elasticity, and calcification of arterial walls. It results in a decreased blood supply, especially to the cerebrum and lower extremities. The condition often develops with aging and in hypertension, nephrosclerosis, scleroderma, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia. Typical signs and symptoms include intermittent claudication, changes in skin temperature and color, altered peripheral pulses, bruits over an involved artery, headache, dizziness, and memory defects. Vasodilators and exercise may relieve symptoms, but there is no specific treatment. Preventive measures include therapy for predisposing diseases, adequate rest and exercise, avoidance of stress, and discontinuation of tobacco use. Kinds of arteriosclerosis include atherosclerosis and Monckeberg's arteriosclerosis. Cordy royal jelly helps maintain existing normal cholesterol levels, it cures Cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, myocardiopathy, rheumatic heart disease, syphilitic endocarditis, and systemic venous hypertension. It reduces High blood fat and promotes normal blood sugar levels etc