(1) It relieves skin problem such as lack of luster, soreness, pigmentation and dryness of skin.
(2) It relieves halistosis, inflammation of throat, and soreness of mouth an d tongue.
(3) It relieves fatigue, faint, anxiety and cachexia
(4) Essential for Release Constipation Syndrome.
(5) Relieves perennial constipation and ordinary constipation.
(6) It effectively corrects the dysfunction of the digestive system.
Chronic constipation, Normal constipation - Difficult, incomplete, or infrequent evacuation of dry hardened feaces from the bowels.
Halitosis (bad breath from mouth and nostril) - The condition of having stale or foul-smelling breath. The most common cause of bad breath is poor oral hygiene. Bacteria that coat your teeth, tongue and gums can cause plaque (the soft white deposit that forms on the surface of the teeth), gum disease and dental decay. These bacteria combine with saliva and food in the mouth, breaking down food particles and proteins. This releases an unpleasant-smelling gas.
Eating strongly flavoured foods, such as garlic, onions and spices, often cause your breath to smell. Strong-smelling drinks, such as alcohol and coffee, can also cause bad breath.
Insomnia - Chronic inability to fall asleep or to enjoy uninterrupted sleep.
Dry skin, Acne - Freckles’ (brown spots on skin) - An inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles of the skin that is marked by the eruption of pimples or pustules, especially on the face