iCarsoft MB V2.0 for Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart
iCarsoft MB V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis Car Scanner for Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0″ TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis and test modes. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
iCarSoft MB V2.0 Product Features
iCarsoft MB V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
Read Live Data.
Full ECU Diagnosis.
Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
Easy To Use With Silicone Keys.
Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or re-calibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
Upgrade Via PC
Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame – When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test – This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring – This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test – The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information – The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
12. Read live PCM DataStream.
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other.
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15. Read pending DTCs.
16. Read permanent DTCs.
17. DTCs search.
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles.
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles.
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles.
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode explanations & more.
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
MB V2.0 Main Unit
TF card (In the main unit)