We are seeking a qualified Guidance Counselor to support and educate elementary, middle and/or high school students through a well-prepared counseling program. You will serve as the facilitator for the attaining of students’ academic or career goals, and assist them in developing their social and mental capacity. The goal is to enable the students to become mature and well-functioning adults.
• Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring.
• Foster equal opportunity practices and encourage students’ association.
• Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students.
• Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns.
• Assess students’ attributes (KSAOs) and help them realise their strengths.
• Evaluate the progress of students and reinforce the sense of accomplishment.
• Identify behavioural problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
• Cooperate with parents and teachers as well as other interested parties.
• Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
• Study and update student records.
• Prepare and present reviews on progress.
• Integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds.
• Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations.
• Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities.
• Basic knowledge of computers.
Interested applicants should have;
• Entry level as a guidance counselor or teacher;
• BA degree in school or guidance counseling;
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted