A grant writer is responsible for preparing to single out funds for an organization’s project. Usually, these organizations are non-profit. If the grant writer finds a prospect funding entity, he needs to use his writing skills persuading them to support the organization’s activities.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
*From one organization to the other, the job category of a grant writer may actually differ. Yet, there are several probabilities that seems to be a standard already of that industry.
*A number of the general job descriptions of a grant writer includes having a comprehensive knowledge about the program of the organization that he o she is asking funds for.
*To be able this knowledgeable, he or she should converse with the people who are vital in the organization and who are able to answer some questions asked when having the research on this project.
*He or she may carry out comprehensive research regarding the funding organization and write and send out grant applications that are written clearly and effectively.
*Also, he or she should also be able to evaluate the viability of the financial plan of the project involved as well as firmly stick on to these guidelines.
*The grant writer should maintain in touch with the funding organization in order to verify developments on it once the grant proposal has already been submitted,.
*Lastly, if he or she is asked to, the grant writer presents a progress report to the funding agency that has supported a certain program.
*The first prerequisite for job is good writing skill.
*But, you must also be persuasive so that the funding agency would consider the grant proposal you submitted.
*You should be analytical and creative as well in coming up of a grant proposal that would influence the funding entity.
*It is also important that you are a detail-oriented person since small details are crucial in making grant proposals.
Interested candidates should have
*Degree in relevant field or discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's degree is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to prestilageglobalinc @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted