Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of Head, Customer Value Management
Responsible for the development and implementation of the Commercial Customer Value Management Strategy. He/She will leverage on the Outbound Campaign Management Solution (OCMS), Inbound Campaign Management Solution (ICMS), analytical tools and data warehouse for the development of robust and tactical engagement for subscribers across all touch points with the aim of increasing base revenue, usage, and reduce churn while elongating the subscriber's lifetime value on the network.
He/she will lead the team of customer analytics and campaign management who will focus on managing multi-channel direct marketing and targeted programs and using available data across the enterprise to ensure that the right offers are developed and targeted at the right customer across consumer touch points.
He/She will also be responsible for deriving customer insights through the application of advanced analytic approach that leads to the direction of appropriate campaign development and execution which will also broaden and deepen ability to impacts entire marketing strategies and drive revenue.
• Works collaboratively across the enterprise with multiple business units to define strategies, develop implementation plans and deliver customer specific offers across various channels with a focus on customer retention and loyalty;
• Proactively identifies segment business opportunities through analytical interpretation of data /information and develop robust campaigns strategy with the aim of leveraging on the identified opportunities;
• Leveraging on the analytical marketing tools to create effective churn reduction campaigns, identification of quick wins and programs that are responsible for enhancement of customer usage and lifetime value
• Responsible for the achieving the targeted business customer and product churn number by making continuous improvement to retention, pipeline and win-back. Implementing sustainable solutions to reduce the offer cost and increase usage throughout retention and Win-back while tactically responding to overall net additions.
• Responsible for the development and execution of a continuous improvement programmes to make reactive retention (including turnaround, pipeline and Win-back) better performing, more effective measured by churn, efficiency and subsequent decay.
• Responsible for the development of best practices on building, testing, and deploying marketing rules ranging from triggered campaigns to real-time marketing campaigns
• Responsible for managing multi-channel direct marketing programs and using data to ensure that the right offers are developed for the right customer at the right across all consumer touch points;
• Integrates and analyses data from multiple source - competitive, primary research, secondary research for effective measurement of campaigns and targeted programs.
• Responsible for building and development of churn predictive models and lead the analytics and campaign management team to effectively operationalize these models
• Lead team to develop a vision and long term strategy for reactive/proactive retention and customer loyalty
• Develop new and innovative ways to deliver improvements to all aspects of reactive retention performance that are achievable, measurable and scalable
• Work closely with appropriate internal stakeholders and teams to drive awareness of TMI (Test, Measure, Improve) programme and ensure all activity is delivered to time, budget and meets relevant process, operational and regulatory requirements
• Monitors and controls budgetary needs of unit
• Leverages appropriate channels - Customer Care, Retail Outlets, Corporate Sales and company website - to drive execution of churn and retention strategies
• Leads team in developing effective customer retention strategies, identifying customer profitability and employing churn modelling techniques to define propensity to churn.
Customer Analytics & Insights:
• Responsible for cross-functional customer analytics with a focus on mining and exploiting the rich transactional data at the individual level to solve business problems, exploit value driving opportunities and improve the overall customer knowledge.
• Responsible for driving fact based customer analytics insights and their behavior across the business and ensuring that each project delivers measured value and is widely shared with appropriate areas that could benefit from the knowledge created.
• Responsibility for leading a team that identifies and delivers all analysis for leavers, joiners, customers at risk and in the early stages of their relationship with Etisalat Nigeria to give an informed direction to the campaign development;
• Responsible for the key events in customer lifecycle management reflecting high investment points from the business and being core to the achievement of key business targets such as net additions, churn and ARPU.
• Delivers segment insights that inform strategic and tactical decisions and lead to improved consumer knowledge and business results.
A first degree in a relevant discipline such as Maths, Statistics or Operational Research or demonstrable experience of delivering wide range of statistically based analytics.
Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage).
Experience, Skills & Competencies :
• Nine (9) to twelve (12) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role
• Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
• Advanced applied statistical experience, including multivariate regression, CHAID, factor analysis, cluster analysis, and statistical significance testing, in a CRM environment preferred
• A strategic and creative thinker capable of developing a programme of analytical solutions to address a key business challenge or opportunity
• Good knowledge of business customer's behavior and insight into what might drive increased acquisition or retention for the core mobile segments
• Previous experience identifying and driving deployment of analytical collateral across a range of delivery channels and of measuring their effectiveness
• Expertly familiar with the range of internal and external B2B data sources that could be used to enhance our acquisition and retention based analytics
• Highly proficient in SQL and use of data mining software such as SAS Enterprise Miner.
• Strong communicator who can operate at all levels taking complex analysis, interpret and communicate it appropriately to different audiences
• An influential presenter able to gain buy in and support for recommended actions
• Strong planning, resource and project management skills for self & team.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their Resume to royalgateconsult25 @gmail.com or SMS name, qualification, position applied for, location and Contact phone number to the number displayed on the advert or to the message box