The Geovision GV-EBL2100-2F Low Lux IP Bullet Camera is a fantastic entry level outdoor camera for any budget. The Geovision GV-EBL2100-2F features a 3.8mm Fixed Lens and a 1/3" CMOS image sensor, producing an image quality of 1280 x 1024 (2 Megapixel) at 30 frames per second.
The low light capabilities of the GV-EBL2100-2F are far above other cameras in it's price range, with a color lux rating of 0.05 and a black & white lux rating of 0.03. If the lux drops below 0.03, the Infrared LEDs activate and provide visibility with an effective range of 30 meters / 90 feet. The IP67 / IK10 rated enclosure helps to ensure that the vital components of the camera are protected from harsh weather conditions and acts of vandalism.
Unlike other entry level IP bullet cameras, the GV-EBL2100-2F includes WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Enhancement, which enhances the image quality in environments with challenging lighting conditions (Such as ultra bright or dim lighting). It works by combing the darkest part of the image with the brightest part to create one highly detailed, balanced image.
This camera can be powered by either the included 12V-DC power adapter or by POE (Power over Ethernet) 802.3af. The POE feature allows the installer to run both video and power over one CAT5-E cable. The included bracket allows for both wall and ceiling mounting positions.
The GV-EBL2100-2F includes a 32 channel central management software with a multitude of features and is remotely viewable from PC's, iPhone, iPad, Android and 3GPP mobile devices. This IP bullet camera is ideal for low budget outdoor surveillance applications.
Geovision GV-EBL2100-2F Features:
• 2 Megapixel
• 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS
• Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
• Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 720
• Intelligent IR
• Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
• Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
• Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
• Ingress protection (IP67)
• Text overlay
• Privacy mask
• IP address filtering
• DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
• Megapixel lens
• Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
• Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
• Fixed 3.8mm Lens
• 1280 x 1024 Resolution at 30 FPS
• 1/3" CMOS Image Sensor
• 0.05 Color Lux Rating
• 0.03 B/W Lux Rating (Without IR)
• Maximum Effective IR Range of 30 Meters / 90 Feet
• Removable IR Cut Filter
• POE 802.3af compliant
• Tampering Alarm
• WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
• Motion Detection
• IP67 / IK10 Rated Enclosure
• Privacy Mask
• Viewable from PC, iPhone, iPad, Android and 3GPP Mobile Devices
• Includes 32 Channel Recording Software
• 31 Languages on Web Interface
• ONVIF Compliant