This is the best value for money multi-platform advanced diagnostics tool for all vehicle systems you will find!
The Delphi DS range of diagnostic testers have unbeatable software with over 27,000 vehicle systems on over 45 vehicle manufacturers
1. Read & Erase Fault Codes for all systems: -Petrol & Diesel Engine Management, ABS, Instrument panel, Climate control, Gearbox, Immobiliser, SRS, Multifunction (Central Body, Central Locking, Convenience Systems, Chassis, Infotainment, Lights, Navigation, Seats, TPMS etc -Vehicle Specific).
2. Look at Live Data, graphing and saving of live data for later viewing.
3. ECU Coding / Parameter Adjustments / Component Configuration (initialization of new components, particulate filter regeneration, Diesel Injector coding, TPMS etc).
4. Intelligent System Scan, complete scan of all ECU / ECMs on vehicle platform, configurable by system.
5. Full Vehicle Information tree allowing vehicle specific check of OBD functionality without being connected to a vehicle.
6. Service Light Reset and Service Interval Reset
7. Diesel Injector coding
FLIGHT RECORDER. With the flight recorder function, you can record parameters in real time while you are driving a vehicle. During recording, you can, with a press of a button, highlight the specific error so that you can investigate the detected error at a later time. DS150 is equipped with built-in memory thus removing the need to bring a computer. Memory card not included in package.
CHASSIS NUMBER VIN. In our CARS software, we have a smart function that allows you to read out the chassis number from the vehicle that you would like to diagnose. This ensures that the right model and year is selected automatically. In addition, engine code for vehicles, which are commonly available on the markets, is also selected automatically.
INTELLIGENT SYSTEM SCAN (ISS) scans through all the systems in the vehicle and displays the fault codes that are stored in each system. This saves time and you get a quick overview of the actual status of the entire vehicle. When the ISS is complete, you can then select a specific control system to analyse the results further on