Rubik's Cube for speed practice and mastering
The 3x3 Magic Cube is a 3-D combination puzzle with 43 quintillion possible combinations. It has six faces covered by nine stickers, each one consist of six colours namely Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow and Orange. They are all arranged in a clockwise manner, the position of the colours varied from cube to cube. There is an internal pivot mechanism which enable each of the faces to turn independently, thus mixing the colours. For the puzzle to be solved, each face must be returned to consisting of one colour. Twist and turn the cube using various combination, this stimulating challenging puzzle will help exercise your brain.
Benefits of solving The Magic Cube:
- Improves Spatial Thinking
- Brings a coordination between right and the left brain thus increasing creative as well as logical aspects within an individual .
- Helps improve skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, memorization, patience and perseverance.
- Benefits all ages and gender .
- Helps sharpen memory, hand-eye coordination and general concentration.
- Helps students learn important mathematical concepts such as area, perimeter, volume, angles, algorithms and other geometric and algebraic topics