Synectix Att 2000 EZ Answer is a dual port standalone Auto Attendant designed for use in Hotels/Motels. The EZ Answer automatically answers all incoming phone calls which goes unanswered at the front desk with a professional greeting and lets the caller reach the guest room directly.
The unit can also be programmed to allow callers to reach hotel’s restaurant, fitness centers, reservations etc. by dialing a single key.
Does your telephone operator have a problem of handling multiple customer calls?
Install AnMan Digital Limited Synectix ATT 2000 the cost effective Auto Attendant for all your call handling needs.
The ATT 2000 is an automated receptionist, which answers multiple phone calls with a professional greeting every time and lets the caller reach the desired extension or department easily. ATT 2000 releases your operator from attending to only phone calls and allows them to do more constructive work.
The ATT 2000 works 24-hours a day, 7 days a week! It does not ask for holidays or increase in pay year after year!
ATT 2000 has a built-in auto fax router, which can automatically route Fax calls to the Fax machines connected to any extension. It has a built-in Real time clock for automatic changeover between Day/Night, Holiday modes of operation. Supports up to two languages and is programmable remotely with voice verification of all program parameters.
Synectix Att 2000 2-Port Auto Attendant features:
▪ Auto Attendant designed for Hotels/Motels
▪ Answers incoming phone calls with a professional greeting
▪ Routes callers to their desired extension
▪ Access departments with the punch of a single button
▪ Access a real live operator
▪Single-digit dialing plan:
— Department plan
— Busy and no answer check on two extensions
▪ Fully remote programmable:
— Main greeting
— Program Parameters
▪ Call Transfer Type:
— Blind Transfer
— Semi supervised
— Fully Supervised
▪ Auto Fax Routing - up to four fax extensions
▪ Voice Guidance:
— For parameters programmed
▪ Alternate operator extension
▪ Remote re-recordable greeting (via telephone line) and through PC/Audio device
▪ Software validation of invalid extension
▪ Programmable number of rings to answer
▪ Condition: New