1HP Atlas Pumping Machine + Automatic Pressure Control + Floating Switch
surface pumps are robust, built to last products suitable for pumping dirty and clean water. They can be utilized in a number of different scenarios including flood water drainage, garden irrigation and creating waterfalls and fountains.
Flowmaster pumps are tailor made for pumping clean water in domestic use especially when draining and clearing water in the garden or emptying blockage in the kitchen or bathroom. We supply versatile and user-friendly submersible water pumps that can also be used to control water levels in ponds.
The Pressure Control
Springdab automatic pump control -Pumping Pressure Enhancement
automatic pump control
-220v - 240v - 50/60Hz
Max 1Mpa (10bar)
Max 10A MAX 1.1kw
Water pumping pressure enhancement
The Floating Switch
float switch is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may be used in a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices.
A very common application is in surface and submersible pumps where the switch detects the rising level of liquid in the tank and energizes the electrical pump which then pumps liquid out until the level of the liquid has been substantially reduced, at which point the pump is switched off again.
Float switches are often adjustable and can include substantial hysteresis. That is, the switch's "turn on" point may be much higher than the "shut off" point, i.e emptying and filling operations.
- Directly Controls pumps up to 1 to 2HP at 250 Volts
- Up to 16 Amps
- Maximum working pressure 10 Bar
- Mercury Free, suitable for use in septic, sump, and potable water applications
- Cable is Coated with PVC / Thermoplastic insulation
- Internally Contains a Stainless Steel Ball
- Comes equipped with optional adjustable counterweight.
- Manufactured in Italy
- One year guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Constructed with non-toxic polypropylene
Please beware of imitation
*Immitation is written MIMIMATIC