HTL 3210 is a 2way
line array speaker system. It could be used without 6
MF section of HTL 3210 utilises 2x8"units with 2"voice coil. Horn loading structure offers high sensitivity 108 dB/1W/1m. In front of the two 8"MF unit, there is precise phase circle which is adjustable, it reduces distortion obviously and rights up the top frequency point to reach 2.5KHz, and to reach 90 degree of horizontal coverage.
HF section of ATS-8015 utilises 3x1.75" voice coil Titanium diaphragm neodymium drivers.Exact-equal way of horn loading, could transfer the high frequency spheroidal wave to equal phase plane wave, so to reduce abviously interferometer effect of HF, to get much more clear sound. With such high sensitivity 112dB/1W/1M and such high SPL 142 dB peak, ATS-8015 of DE Acoustics could meet any dynamic range requirement of large performances.
There is precise aluminium alloy hoisting system on the cabinet of ATS-8015. The joint-bar between cabinet and cabinet could be adjusted from 0°~8°, so that it could meet installation reuquirements from different events.
DE Acoustics adivses it to match with DE Acoustics DLP 3226 Digital Processor and PA900 Amplifer.
Feature & Advantage:
1. 15" 3-way high performance line array loudspeaker
2. High power — SPL: 136 dB continuous, 142 dB peak. (single)
3. Prominent effect of LF — full horn loading design.
4. Large range of frequency — 50Hz~18KHz +3dB (single)
5. Exact 90°(-6dB)coverage in horizontal direction for MF/HF
6. Very smooth off-axis frequency range — it is able to reach 120°(-10dB)
7. There is hoisting set inside, it could be adjusted from 0°~8°
1. Live show — large stadium, stage, music hall
2. Fixed installation — Multi- functional hall, sports ground, ect