I am very dedicated, humble, selfless humanitarian aid worker, flexible, adaptable, passionate about helping people in need and with strong attitude toward her career goal.
I have 1 years working experience in the field of M&E, education/training, capacity building and community mobilization. I have worked with Danish Refuge Council (DRC) as M&E assistant (Volunteer) and Community Mobilization assistant (Volunteer) Maiduguri, where I
• Assisted in implementation of data collection, compilation, consolidation and analysis across various program sectors such as AVR, WaSH, MRE, livelihood, Shelter etc.
• Engaged in reflective practice aimed at generating lessons from projects/programs, and implement M&E plans for various sectors.
• Ensured functional data collection, compilation, consolidation and analysis systems.
• Took part in GFD and BSFP activities which included beneficiary registration, verification and food distribution.
• Supported field monitoring as team lead for the volunteers.
I have a strong background in terms of both formal training and practical experience in humanitarian response; emergency and recovery context. I have extensive knowledge of quality control, data validations, statistical methods and IT applications. My personal skills include having excellent verbal and written skills combined with a friendly and outgoing personality. I can work as part of a team efficiently including providing quality service deliveries in restoration, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
I have experience in Community/Education Development service provision or programming in insecure environments such as Borno state. I coordinate with other team members to determine priority tasks, implement activity per the design, identify lessons learned, constraints, and project impacts based on determined theme. I developed and organize regular training for program Local, implementing partners and governmental agencies to promote adherence to agreed standards of implementation