NO:10 Bado Quarters Area Wammako,Sokoto State. Nigeria.
Keen to find a challenging position in a progressive company offering early responsibility and with performance criteria for promotion,focus and goal oriented with a clear vision of future objectives.
2. COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
I can speak and write English clearly, and also make a convincing presentation to target audience and have the ability to use evidence to persuade others towards a point of view.
3. COMPUTER EXPERIENCE:
I can work with word processing, excel, publisher, access, power point, internet, adobe page maker, Corel draw, and many other computer packages.
Date of birth: 9th September, 1987
Place of birth: Sokoto
State of Origin: Kebbi State
Local Government: Bagudo
Marital status: Married
5. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
Higher National Diploma in Computer Science at Federal Polytechnic Bauchi in the year 2014 to 2016 during which I learned programming languages like C++, OO Pascal, project Management, Software Engineering, multimedia, Data communications and Networks, Compiler Construction, Entrepreneurship Development, statistical theory 1 &2, Computer Graphics and Animations, Professional Practice in Information Technology, Small Business Start Up, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Experts System, Operating System, Operational Research 1 & 2, Business communication etc.
National Diploma in Computer Scienceat Federal Polytechnic Bauchi in year 2009 to 2012. I was able to learn the basics of programminglanguages, History of computer and its generation, application packages, data structure and algorithms, and Networking.
Senior secondary school leaving Certificateat command Day secondary School Bauchi in year 1999 to 2005.
Primary school leaving certificateat Shehu Shagari College of Education Staff Primary School, Sokoto in the year 1993 to 1999.
6. PROFFESIONAL ACOMPLISHMENTS:
In order to improve professional competence, the following additional professional courses were undertaken:
• DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER OPERATION: Where I learned how to use Microsoft Windows XP, MS office XP, MS publisher, Internet Explorer, Corel Draw, Adobe Page Maker.
• DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER STUDIES: Where I obtained the theoretical knowledge on introduction to history of computer and some basic packages.
• CERTIFICATE IN I. T ESSETIALS: where I obtained the skills on identification and describe the components of computer, assemble, install, troubleshoot, and implement basic hardware and software security principles with a good performance and preventive method.
• CERTIFICATE CCNA (Cisco Networking Academy) I & II. :Where I gained understanding and ability to describe devices and services, role of protocol layers in data networks, importance of addressing and naming scheme at the layers of IPV4 and IPV6 environments, design ,calculate and apply subnet masks, Ethernet concept, use CISCO (CLI) command line interface, switching concept, switching technology, routing protocols , configure troubleshoot VLANs, purpose and types of access of control list (ACLs), configure –monitor and troubleshoot ACLs for IPV4 and IPV6, operation and benefits of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS) for IPV4 and IPV6, Operation and benefits of Network Address Translation (NAT) and many networking concept.
• CERTIFICATE IN MONITORING AND EVALUATION (M&E): where I was able to Identify and explain the steps in developing an M&E system, Peculiarities relating to developing a problem tree and conducting a situation analysis , Steps for developing indicators and setting priorities for monitoring and evaluation, Steps to develop data collection strategy using existing information, Collecting baseline and set realistic performance targets, Use monitoring data for evaluation ,planning, management and reports
• MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE (MHS) AND CHILD DISEASES AND EDUCATION CLUB (CDEC) Certificates: @ community development service (CDS) group during my NYSC service year where we organised and delivered sensitisation programme to our local community.
7. WORKING EXPIRIENCE:
• Computer Instructor @ Professor Iya Abubakar Community Resource Centre Bauchi from the year “2012 to 2016” where I trained over 1200, 800,and 700 candidates in Azare,Danbam and Alkaleri Local Government Area of Bauchi state respectivelyduring National Union of Teachers(NUT/ SUBEB) computer training and also serve as internal instructor.
• Industrial Training Head @ Professor Iya Abubakar Community Resource Centre From 2013 to 2015 where I Planned, designed, Scheduled and Monitor the activities of I.T students from various institutions within and outside the country through the interaction between my office , their institution supervisors and Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
• VULUNTEER @ Albarka Advocate for Health and Community Development Initiatives in Sokoto state (2016 to date) where I help in data collection and assessment of data from community schools and subsequent entry into database for analysis and report writing.
• Class Teacher / Computer Lab Attendant @ Giginya Memorial Secondary School Sokoto South local Government, Sokoto State as myPostPrimary Assignment.
• Lead Program Officer @ Booster Initiative For Health and Community Development201*********: I serve as the overall overseer at program department that handle many projects and schedules for reports making and milestone deliverable for each project in my organisation