POSITION APPLIED FOR LEAD OPERATOR / SENIOR FIELD OPERATOR
DATE OF BIRTH 20th June, 1972
MARITAL STATUS Married
Z2024670, Issued in Madurai. Valid up to 20.05.2020
140, St.Aloysius Church Street, Soundra Pandia Puram (PO), Tirunelvelli Dist – 627113, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
0060 – 111********* (Mobile)
0091 – 755********* (WhatsApp)
PARTHIPAN GNANAS (Skype ID)
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineer
• Diploma in Computer Applications
English, Hindi, Tamil & Malayalam
• More than 24 years of Experience in operation as a Lead Operator, Commissioning Field Operator & Production Operator.
• Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up and Operation of different Refinery and Petrochemical Units, Oil & Gas Production and Processing Plants in India & Abroad.
• Work Carried out such as Air blowing, Water flushing, Lube oil flushing, Steam blowing, Plastic sheet bursting, Gross air leak test, Nitrogen leak test and inert the system.
• Start-up of Pumps, functional test and chemical loading. Then Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Process & Instrument air system, Nitrogen Plant & Nitrogen distribution system, Commissioning of Boilers, Tank-farms, Sea water plant for Cooling water system, Portable water system, D.M.Water plant, Flare and Fire water systems.
• Key Skills – Refinery Process Plant Operations, Technical Support, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up / Shut down, Handling Emergency and Plant trouble shooting, Process Safety Management (PSM) implementation, Hazards identification and risk assessment, Work Permit System and Man Management in Shift.
• Specialities: Operation of the following Process Units – Sulphur Recovery Units, Amine Regeneration Unit, Sour Water Stripping Unit, Tail Gas Treating Unit, NHDS, CCR, CCRR, PENEX, AROMATIC UNITS, Wellheads, Crude & Condensate Stabilization Units, Gas Dehydration Unit, Gas Chilling Units and Gas Compression Units.
Safety Courses Attended: HSE Induction & Orientation, JSA-START, HAZMAT, HAZID, Work At Height, LOTO, PTW / Authorized Gas Tester, H2S courses, Fire fighting courses – OERTM (OPITO) & CA – EBS and First Aid course. .
Aug 2018 To Till Date
PETRONAS REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT. RAPID COMPLEX PROJECT (SRU, ARU & SWS UNITS).
PETROFAC – MALAYSIA.
LEAD OPERATOR (COMMISSIONING & START-UP OPERATION).
• Overall coordination & Line-up in the field for Air blowing, Steam Blowing, Water flushing, Chemical cleaning as per procedure etc.
• Overall coordination & Line-up for Mechanical Run in Test of rotating equipments (such as Compressors, Pumps, Fin Fans, Blowers etc.),
• Witness / Perform Test Runs, Alarms and Trip Checks. Function testing.
• Checking Insulation and Line tracing.
• Commissioning and operation of fire and Gas systems.
• Record the signed-off quality control record sheets for hand over dossier.
• Awareness and Action Plans Regarding Fire, Safety & Hazards Of Chemicals And Its Implementation.
• Plant stat up and shutdown activities.
• Start up of Compressor, Pump, Heaters and Smooth line up of Distillation Column, Condenser line up, Plant Start up and Shut down activities.
• Ensure standard operating procedures are being followed during the shift to carry out the routine operations of all major equipments.
• Supervising, trouble shooting and optimization of operating parameters to achieve and improve the target plant performance and quality of product.
• Responsible for planning, monitoring, control of all manufacturing activity and overall responsibility for manufacturing efficiency of shift.
• Maintain hygiene, quality and safety standards as outlined in company procedures and directed by regulatory authority. Creating awareness, monitoring health and safety issues among team member.
Mar 2018 To June 2018
NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC, NGHI SON, VIETNAM. NSRP COMPLEX PROJECT (NHT, CCR, PENEX & AROMATIC UNITS).
JGCS CONSORTIUM, M/S ARAMIS – MALAYSIA.
SHIFT FIELD OPERATOR (COMMISSIONING & START-UP OPERATION).
• Activities Performed During Commissioning & Start-Up Operations.
• Writing of Commissioning procedure & Marking up of P & IDs.
• Executes the commissioning activities at field as per the detailed Method Statement Procedure and the Job Safety Analysis (following PTW).
• Responsible for Managing Department Activities, Planning and Follow up of Schedule.
• Coordination with Other department and contractors for work Completion as per schedule and in time.
• Preparedness, Execution, Supervision for the following major activities during commissioning and used for completion of System Dossiers.
• Confirmation of Reinstatement of Piping Systems.
• Overall Gross Air Leak Testing,N2/Helium Leak Testing Tightness testing.
• Drying of cryogenic lines by using dry air and Inheriting by nitrogen.
• Punch listing and clearing.
• Coordination & Supervision with the activities of Vendors and Licensors.
• I have good leadership qualities in decision making in emergencies and also follow- up of the activities with good team work in multi-lingual atmosphere.
Sep 2008 – Dec 2017
PETRONAS CARIGALI MYANMAR (HONG KONG) LIMITED, YETAGUN PLATFORM / FSO, GAS FIELD, YANGON, MYANMAR, OFF-SHORE GAS PRODUCTION / PROCESSING FIELD.
SENIOR PROCESS OPERATOR
• This platform consists of Wellheads, gas/condensate/water separation, booster compression with three Solar Titan turbines driving Kawasaki compressors, gas dehydration, refrigeration and compression for export with three Solar Mars turbines driving Sulzer compressors.
• The condensate being stabilized and exported to a close by FSO and the produced water being polished for overboard disposal.
• LP gas is recovered and compressed for reinjection into the process.
• Power generation provided by four Solar Taurus Generator sets.
• Production target 460 mmscf/day of Gas and 13,000 bbls of condensate to FSO.
• GAS DEHYDRATION UNIT (Triethyline Glycol) - Natural Gas Dehydration (8 trays), Coalecer filter, Glycol Contactor, Glycol flash drum, Lean/Rich Glycol Contactor, Glycol flash drum, Lean/ Rich Glycol Heat Exchanger, Glycol /Gas Heat Exchanger, All filter changing, Glycol Regeneration, Maintain the Reboiler Temperature (200 c). Fuel gas, stripping gas, pilot gas & Blanket gas Supply.Monitoring the DEW point temperature and Lean/Rich glycol purity.
• GAS COMPRESSORS: Handled different types of Gas Compressor (Reciprocating, Centrifugal & Screw Type) Gas Compressor Start-up & Shut down, cylindrical lube oil Maintenance, engine crankcase oil level maintenance, inter collar operation, Temperature maintenance. Discharge valve leaking. Engine cylinder function. Cylinder fire order. Fuel gas splurging, Trouble shooting, etc…
• GAS PLANT OPERATION: Gas plant operations, pre-water-knock out drums. Degassing vessels, Glycol Regeneration unit, operations of propane compressor, propane-chilling unit, propane chillier, Flash Separators, NGL unit, NGL storage tank. Mainline Gas export & control. Control panel operation. Handling all type of control panel, central control panel, local control panel, pneumatic control panel PLC, SCADA and DCS system various type of valves. PCV, LCV, FCV, TCV, fisher controller detronics, FoxPro, microns and Honeywell instrument plans etc…
• Monitoring the safe operation of the platform production equipment, Plan production operations in a safe and effective manner and to be responsible for the allocated sections of the plant as required.
• Advise and monitor production rates and water quality to maintain within the specified requirements as directed by the production supervisor and logging of plant status as required.
• Respond quickly and effectively to plant upsets and emergencies.
• Assist with the planning and scheduling of routine shutdown and major shutdown maintenance.
• Responsible for identification of plant, equipment and process isolations within the bounds of the permit to work (PTW) system and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Coordinate the implementation of process isolations in accordance with the company site specific procedures and guidelines.
• Careful monitoring, and where necessary, control and supervision of the PTW system. To be fully aware of and, if required, involved in all ongoing work on or around the process plant and associated equipment and control systems.
• Ensure that all foreseeable HSE risks associated with the jobs have been adequately identified, assessed and the necessary risk control measures effectively implemented before issuing work permits.
• To Carry out Job Hazard Analysis for specific jobs to identify hazards and suggest control measures