1. To carry out renovation works of a building. E.g. fixing of wall & floor tiles, painting of wall and ceiling, fixing of P.O.P ceiling, changing of electrical and plumbing fittings, fixing of stamped concrete for external works, and so on.
2. To carry out the full construction of a building project e.g. Office development, residential development, hospital development, e.t.c.
3. To prepare comprehensive bill of quantities (b.o.q.) for new & ongoing construction projects
4. To prepare material and labour schedule for ongoing and new construction works, to help prevent material wastage and to avoid overpaying labour.
5. Project management: we can also help manage your project to be delivered within the timeframe allocated, not exceeding the the cost and budget and with the right quality